You can also work as a self-employed in Belgium. Sometimes a contract as a self-employed consultant with an employer can be a (cheaper) alternative for an employment contract.

As a self-employed, you have to register with the social security authorities to pay social security contributions , with the crossroads database for enterprises (Kruispuntbank ondernemingen / banque carrefour des enterprises) and with the VAT Authorities.

User Menu